Carbondale Community Friday Night Fair
1. Priority will be given to vendors with locally
or regionally produced products and services.
2. Pricing is not regulated. All vendors are
encouraged to work together regarding prices.
3. Space, electricity, advertising, marketing and staff
compensation will be provided by Carbondale Main
4. All food and produce vendors must comply
with regulations according to the Jackson County
5. The Fair is a long term committment for vendors. Those that sign up for the season pay $10.00 per week and will receive a tent each week. Those that come in for just one or a few weeks also pay $10.00 but do not receive a tent or table.
7. The Fair is driven by vendors. Weekly
presence can be expected by the customers.
Contract vendors are responsible to attend
the Fair every week. If unable to attend,
the vendor is allowed a substitute, for up to
three non-consecutive weeks. Any absence after
three weeks may result in the vendor forfeiting
8. Food vendors must set up their space by 4:30pm.
All vendors must be on site by 5:30pm.
If you have any questions or concerns,
call Carbondale Main Street at 618-529-8040.
Carbondale Community Friday Night Fair is brought to you by the Community Fair Coalition to promote the Carbondale Community, network local businesses and organizations, and foster the purchase of local goods and services.Carbondale’s Friday Night Fair is sponsored by Carbondale Main Street,
a non-profit organization that strives to
promote and improve the downtown district of Carbondale, IL.
For more information about Carbondale Main Street:
Or email Shannon Ranzini, Friday Night Fair Coordinator.